Budget Services is responsible for the following grant activities:
- Provide limited assistance to a grant development consultant in identifying potential grant opportunities and in the preparation of grant applications.
- Provide budgetary account codes for all grant awards.
- Maintain central grants inventory.
- Coordinate with Departments to ensure adherence to grant-related County policies.
- Conduct routine departmental grant compliance audits, by evaluating grant contract adherence and departmental fiscal management activities.
For additional information, contact Budget Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance with personal financial matters, please contact the Department of Human Services at (239) 533-7930.
Lee County has contracted with eCivis for access to the Grant Locator program available on the internet. This service is available to County Employees, Constitutional Offices and 501(c) Community-Based Organizations within Lee County. <eCivis Grants Locator>