(This page is currently being modified and will be back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience)
If you require assistance obtaining watershed boundary data, please contact Karen Bickford with Lee County Natural Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tools and functions:
- Toggle between a list of available mapping layers and a map legend.
- Toggle the county-wide overview map off and on.
- Zoom in to a clicked location or a box created by dragging the mouse
while holding down the left mouse button.
- Zoom out from the clicked location.
- Zoom out to the whole county.
- Back to last extent.
- Pan by dragging the cursor across the map while holding down the left
- Pan up.
- Pan down.
- Pan to the left.
- Pan to the right.
- Hyperlink Tool - Display the proposed FIRM map for the location clicked.
- Print a map of the currently displayed area.
Disclaimer: The Natural Resources Information accessed through this web page provide a visual display of data for your convenience. Every reasonable effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the maps and associated data. Lee County makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any of the data provided herein. The user of these applications should not rely on the data provided herein for any reason. Lee County explicitly disclaims any representations and warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Lee County shall assume no liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided regardless of how caused. Lee County shall assume no liability for any decisions made or actions taken or not taken by the user of the applications in reliance upon any information or data furnished hereunder.