To view some documents on the Lee County website you may need to download the following free viewers.
Adobe Reader |
Word Viewer |
Power Point Viewer
Lee County Policies
- Lee County provides this website as a public service. All Information submitted to Lee County via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Lee County, except those submissions made under separate legal contract.
- Lee County shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in information provided to Lee County for and through this site.
- User access and use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated periodically without notice to the user.
- Linking to our web site is permissible providing the link accurately describes the content of the linked page.
- Under no circumstances may you "frame" the web site or any of its content. Each page within the web site must be displayed in full, without any accompanying frame, design, branding, advertising or promotional materials.
- Any links from our site to external sites should not be considered an endorsement of that site. We are not responsible for the content of other web sites.
- Use of the Lee County logo is prohibited without official prior approval.
Security & Privacy
Our web site uses industry standard data encryption for credit card transactions. Email and information submitted in web site forms is not secure and is subject to public records requests.
- Florida has a very broad public records law. Most of the written communications to or from County officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request.
- Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.
- Emails sent to staff will in no way be considered binding correspondence. For critical or legal correspondence, please contact staff via telephone or US Postal Service.
You should not assume this Web site is error free. Although we will make every effort to include current and accurate information on our web site, the potential exists that an error may occur. Therefore, the county nor any agency, officer, or employee of the County warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information at this web site. Lee County government is not responsible for the results of any defects or misinformation that may be found to exist in this site, or any lost profits or any other consequential damages that may result from such defects or misinformation. Thank you for your understanding.