Main Content


Change of Billing Address Requests

Changes in billing addresses can be submitted by completing the information on the back of your payment stub and submitting it with your monthly payment. 

If the payment stub is not convenient, you can complete a Change Billing Address Request form.

These forms can either be:

Mailed to:

  • Lee County Utilities
  • 7391 College Parkway
    Fort Myers, Fl 33907
    Faxed to: (239) 485-8845
    E-mail to:

    NOTE: As a public agency, LCU is subject to Florida's open records laws. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to LCU. Instead, contact us by phone or in writing.