Main Content


Pay Fees and Track Code Violation Cases


Click the link below and do the following: If you know the violation case number, you may enter it in the Permit / Case number field. If the violation case number is not known, enter the property address or the strap number in the appropriate fields then click "Search." If there has been a code enforcement complaint made against the property there will be a case number listed beginning with the letters "VIO." By clicking on the case number you can view limited information about the complaint and pay any fees that may be due.


E-Connect Online Tracking